External Links

Below, you will find links to external websites that provide helpful information regarding a variety of topics related to your terms and conditions of employment.

APC Homepage
Please regularly visit the APC Homepage for important updates from your union.

Homepages of Our Sister-Unions
You may also be interested in the homepages of some of our sister-unions representing other CSU employees, including the California Faculty Association (representing faculty employees), the California State University Employees (representing non-academic support employees), and UAW Local 4123 (representing graduate student employees).

CSU Systemwide Human Resources Website
The CSU Systemwide Human Resources Website contains much useful information, such as the salary schedule for your position. However, remember that this website is maintained by, and therefore reflects the interests of, the CSU administration. Always check with an APC representative before you rely on any information provided on this website.

California Public Employment Retirement System
For answers to your questions about retirement, please visit the PERS Website.

California Employment Development Department
You can learn whether you are eligible, and how to apply, for unemployment insurance benefits on the website of the California Employment Development Department.

California Department of Industrial Relations
If you were injured on the job, you may be eligible for Workers’ Compensation Benefits.

California Department of Fair Employment and Housing; Federal Equal Employment Opportunities Commission
If you believe that you have been subjected to discrimination or harassment, please contact the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing or the Federal Equal Employment Opportunities Commission.

California Public Employment Relations Board
The PERB Website contains information about the California Higher Education Employer-Employee Relations Act and how to file an Unfair Practice Charge if you believe it has been violated. Only some unfair practice charges—e.g., for retaliation for union activity—can be filed by individual employees against the employer; others—e.g., for unilateral changes to terms and conditions of employment—must be filed by the union against the employer. However, we strongly recommend that you always contact an APC representative before you file an unfair practice charge against the CSU, as this will greatly increase your chances of success.